By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Who has access to your information
The Company has access to your information. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Company is the data controller and the Company's address is shown on the Company's Contact Us page. The Company owns the data that it collects on the site.
The Company also uses contractors to service the site or to fulfil orders from customers. Where these contractors require access to personal information, the Company tries to seek assurances that they comply with the DPA and that your information will be kept confidential. They will not use your information except to fulfil their obligations to the Company, and will not use it except in line with this privacy notice.
The Company may have to disclose information about customers to the Company's professional advisers to obtain professional advice.
The Company will not disclose your information to anyone else.
Location of data
The data that the Company collects from you is stored within the European Union.
Information the Company collects and uses
The Company collects and processes the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with the Company, ordering products, posting material or requesting information or further services. The Company may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by the Company and if you report a problem with the Website.
· If you contact the Company, the Company may keep a record of that correspondence.
· If you complete a survey on the site, the Company may collect that and use it within the Company's group of companies.
· Details of your visits to the Website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
The Company may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating
system and browser type. The Company uses this for Website administration. This is statistical data about the Company's users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you.
How the Company uses your data
The Company uses data about you in the following ways:
· To provide you with access to parts of the Website;
· To allow you to purchase goods on the Website;
· To allow you to supply the products or services you have requested;
· To collect payment from you;
· To contact you about your orders and requests;
· To use and analyse the information the Company collects so that the Company can administer, support, improve and develop the Company's services;
· To tell you about important changes or developments to the Website;
· To tell you about other products and services which the Company offers which may be of interest to you. The Company only does this if you have agreed to receive this type of information;
Data & password security
All data you provide to the Company is stored on the Company's secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Once the Company has received data from you, the Company uses certain procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where you have a password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
Sending information on the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal data, the Company cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Unless the Company has been negligent the Company is not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.
Choice - receiving marketing emails
You can choose to receive promotional and marketing emails from the Company and [carefully selected companies]. You can do this by ticking the appropriate box on the Contact Form.
This site may contains links to other sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.