Matthew Williamson Spring Fair Promotion 2016
Date: 01 February 2016
Museums & Galleries Spring Fair Promotion
Visit the MGL stand at Spring Fair (Hall 3 Stand P17) for your chance to win one of two Matthew Williamson gifts!
Terms & Conditions
- Any visitor to the Museums & Galleries stand at Spring Fair will be entitled to enter into a free prize draw to win one of two official MW products, donated by Matthew Williamson.
- Entry into the draw will be made by ether leaving a business card or your contact details, including your full name, job title, business, business address and phone number, with a representative on MGL’s stand.
- The draw will be held at 1pm on Thursday 11th February 2016 at Spring Fair, by Museums & Galleries’ Financial Director Debbie Williams.
- Winners will be notified within 5 working days of the draw either by email, text or phone call.
- Full terms and conditions available on the Museums & Galleries website in the ’News’ section (see below)
- First name drawn will receive a Matthew Williamson Tropical Leopard Print DNA Scarf
- Second name drawn will receive a Matthew Williamson Necklace
Full terms and conditions:
- The free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who either leave a business card or who provide their contact details, including full name, job title, business, business address and phone number at the Museums & Galleries Ltd stand P17 Hall 3 at Spring Fair during the length of the promotion.
- The promotion will run from 9am Sunday 7th February 2016 to 12am Thursday 11th February 2016.
- Employees or agents / agencies of Museums & Galleries Ltd (hereinafter “MGL” and/or “We”) its parent company or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one entry per person, and per company. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- MGL accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of an entry is not proof of receipt by MGL.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 12.00am on 11th February 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be conducted by Debbie Williams, MGL’s Financial Director. The draw will take place on Thursday 11th February 2016.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from MGL that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- The first name drawn will receive a Matthew Williamson DNA scarf.
- The second name drawn will receive a Matthew Williamson Necklace.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before 15th February 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to MGL within 14 days of being notified by MGL, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and MGL shall be entitled to select another winner by means of a second random draw. If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is found to be invalid as it is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and MGL shall be entitled to select another winner by means of another random draw.
- Prizes will be sent to the winners by MGL by post.
- The name and country of the winners can be obtained after 15th February 2016 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Museums & Galleries Ltd, Unit B Marconi Courtyard, Brunel Rd, Earlstrees Industrial Estate, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 4LT
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- MGL retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on MGL’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by MGL and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winners image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and on the internet, including any websites hosted by MGL and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Promoter: Museums & Galleries Ltd, Unit B Marconi Courtyard, Brunel Rd, Earlstrees Industrial Estate, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 4LT